Looking for a holiday property in Mallorca?
You probably know this, next summer is coming up again, and so is the choice of the desired holiday destination. After some meetings with the family, you come to the conclusion that you definitely want to return to Mallorca. After all, Mallorca is one of the most beautiful islands in the world, a true paradise. Whether it’s natural beaches, hiking and mountain routes, cycling routes or delicious culinary experiences in typical Mallorcan restaurants and bars . Mallorca simply makes everyone’s heart beat faster, because there is something for everyone!
Which region of Mallorca should I go to?
You are already sure that it should be Mallorca, but you still don’t know in which area or region the trip should go this time. So let’s go over the whole thing; Ballermann/Magaluf is out of the question for you (only party is not for everyone). Port Andratx-Port Adriano-Portitxol is quite nice, but somehow they lack authenticity. . . Well, let’s keep looking. Center of the island? Too far from the beaches.
So, what would be the ideal place?
Our recommendations are south, southeast and northeast! This region offers the most beautiful natural beaches (Calo d’es Moro, Cala Murada, S’Algar, Cala Brafi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Mitjana. . . ), Authentic villages with delicious Majorcan style restaurants and bars, fishing villages with great shops, mountains with hiking trails, and very, very, very nice holiday fincas, holiday apartments and holiday villas for rent. That means that in relation to the price/performance it is quite difficult to rent such properties at the best price elsewhere.
Finca Estrella Fugaz
Today we would like to introduce you to a very special holiday finca, the „Finca Estrella Fugaz” invites you to experience unforgettable moments there. The property is divided into main house, apartment, garden/terrace areas, pool area with porch and summer kitchen, sauna and SPA area plus fitness room ¿ Incredible or not? But that’s not all. The Finca offers you with its 6 bedrooms enough space to accommodate up to 16 people. The spacious and open layout invites to a joyful meeting, but still offers enough possibilities for retreat and rest thanks to its many terraces and porches. ¿ But do you think it’ll be boring after a few days? It can't be! The finca offers enough activities so that this doesn’t
happen until you leave (even if you stay for weeks).
But what exactly does the Finca and its surroundings offer in terms of
The features of the property include:
- Pool: the huge pool is perfect for cooling off, swimming or a summer party.
- BBQ: Would you like to have a barbecue? No problem, the barbecue area right
next to the main/dining area is perfect for this!
- Ping-Pong: fun for the whole family.
- Pool table: Whether you are a professional or a beginner, everyone will find their place here.
- Sauna and SPA area: If you need some rest and relaxation, you will find it here.
- Fitness room: Simply continuing to train on holiday, or burning up the martinis from the night before, is no problem here.
- Animal enclosure: Not only the little ones are fascinated here! Ducks, goats and chickens live in the same place in the animal enclosure. Of course, the chickens always have fresh eggs in the morning, delicious!
Activities in the area include:
- Walking around Son Valls: passing by the old Mallorcan church of Son Valls, and after some impressive views of the sunset over the cultivated fields, you can enjoy the tranquility of this area to the fullest.
- Going up the mountain of Sant Salvador.
- Swimming in the natural beaches of Portocolom.
- Delicious cocktails: either directly on the beach in the “Blue Bar” in Portocolom, or in our neighbouring finca only 2 minutes walk away with its own chillout bar.
Would you like more information about the Finca or would you like to book directly?
You can do it directly on: